Powered by an Intel® Xeon® D processor, the powerful enterprise-class TES-1885U is open for two operating systems – either the FreeBSD-based QES or Linux-based QTS. While QES supports ZFS for the utmost reliability and allows near-limitless snapshots, block-level data duplication and real-time data compression, QTS features Qtier Technology, SSD cache, and an abundance of value-added apps to realize storage efficiency and diverse usage applications. The TES-1885U gives the flexibility to choose from two operating systems, enabling businesses to deploy proper operating systems on multiple TES-1885U based on their needs and goals in different stages.
• CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1521, 4-core 2.4 GHz
• System Memory: Total DIMM slots: 4
• Maximum memory: DDR4 128 GB ( 32 GB RDIMM x 4 )
• Memory modules pre-installed:
• TES-1885U-D1521-8GR: 8 GB ECC RAM ( 4 GB RDIMM x 2 )
Note: TES-1885U requires at least 32GB RAM for running QES operating system.
• Flash Memory: 4 GB DOM
• Drive Bay: Front: 2.5″ / 3.5″ x 12
• Rear: 2.5″ SSD slot x 6
• Drive Compatibility: Front: SAS 12Gb/s, SAS 6Gb/s, SATA 6Gb/s HDD and SSD
• Rear: SATA 6Gb/s SSD
• USB Port 2 x USB 3.0 port (rear)
For QTS OS: The USB slots support pen drives and other USB-ready devices such as printers, UPS, etc.
For QES OS: The USB slots are only reserved for development and debugging.
Gigabit Ethernet Port 2 x SFP+ 10GbE ports, 4 x Gigabit ports
• LED Indicators 10 GbE, Status, LAN, Storage expansion port status
• Buttons System: Power button and reset button
• Form Factor: 2U, Rackmount
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 442.5 x 530.5 mm
• 3.46 x 17.42 x 20.89 inch
• Weight: Net weight (NAS only): 15.34 kg (33.82 lbs)
• Gross weight: (with packing and accessories): 21.25 kg (46.85 lbs)
• Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity: 0-40˚C, 5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
• Power Consumption: (W) In Operation: 229.53W
• Power Supply Unit: Redundant power: Input 90~264VAC; 450W x 2
PCIe Slot Number: 4
Slot 1: PCIe Gen.3 x8Slot 2: PCIe Gen.2 x4
Slot 3: PCIe Gen.3 x4
Slot 4: PCIe Gen.3 x4 or PCIe Gen.3 x8
1. Slot 4 provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when slot 3 is not in use.
2. Slot 4 then provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x4 only when an expansion board is installed in slot 3.
• Fan: 4 x 6 cm smart cooling fan