Honeywell Four-Loop Control Panel DXC4
This addressable four-loop, fire detection system supports Morley protocol. It comes with two sounder circuits (1A max), a 2A power source, a general relay (Alarm and Fault), one programmable relay, a fixed auxiliary output and resettable 24V 250mA output, two keys and two inputs for programmable functions. It also includes a 6 * 40 LCD graphic display, an integrated USB port for PC programming and an RS485 port for repeaters. The DXc2 can operate as a stand-alone or as part of a networked system with other DXc series panels up to 16 loops.
The CD contains a loop and battery calculator, manuals and programming software that allow the display to be customised and address labels to be imported from an Excel file.
- Total Loop Capacity (396 Detector +396 Devices)
- Networking up to 16 loops
- 6×40 characters, blue liquid crystal display with backlight illumination
- Configuration by keypad and PC
- 160 Fire Zones
- Fire, Fault and Auxiliary relays
- Loop-Battery calculator for reliable system design
- 7 day timer
- Onboard diagnostic
- EN54-2, EN54- 4
- LPCB approved
- Optional: 40, 80 or 160 zone alarm LEDs